Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, February 19, 2010

Challenge #6

Hello friends and thank you again for joining us in another week of Raising The Bar! We loved reading what stamps/sets/supplies meant the world to you. Among the popular items were copics, Cuttlebugs, stamp sets and images that you would never part with as they brought you so much joy!
There was one stamped card that touched our hearts the most, made by Lisa Buttafuoco:


Not only is this a sweet card with such wonderful details and a great color combo, but the story that tied in to this stamp set is so touching. I can't even put into words how sentimental this set is to her, so please visit her blog HERE to read more about her story...and bring some tissue with you.
Congratulations Lisa! Please contact me at jonjinko@hotmail.com so I can send you the blog badge.

And now on to this week's challenge:

STAMPER NO STAMPING!

That's right friends! No stamping allowed - except for a sentiment. This includes rubber, clear, photopolymer, digital - NONE allowed for an image. You can use an embellishment as a focal point, a picture, even the actual sentiment itself. 
And for some wonderful inspiration, the fabulous Design Team's cards:


From our Guest Bar-Tender,
Erika Taylor's incredible floral fantasy:



Sparkle's amazing Sympathy card:

 

Darlene's Vintage Beauty:


Anita's bold sentiment card:


My punched birthday boy card:


Suzi's brass-stenciled fish wonder:


Audrey's sweet angelic inspiration:


Another awesome week from the Design Team and our wonderful Guest Bar-Tender Erika! Thank you ladies - I love the inspiration using pictures, stencils, sentiments, embellishments, and dies as a focal point!
Now let's see what you can do - I know, I know...It may be hard but raise the bar and challenge yourself to another level.Mr. Linky is waiting for you. ;)
Have a wonderful week everyone!

4 comments:

  1. This should be fun. I can't wait to play :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this type of challenge, it really gets my creativity flowing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo big on stamping..this is a wonderful way to get me out of my box..love the challenge..thanks..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo Hooo....just found this site. So glad I was able to participate!!!

    ReplyDelete