Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, January 18, 2013

Challenge #127

Happy beautiful Friday everyone!
I cannot believe we're already past the halfway mark of January. Yikes!
And to think I've already broken my resolutions. (heehee! Just kidding...)
Thank you all for joining us in our 1-1-1 challenge last week!
Here are our top 3:



Congratulations ladies! Please email me at jonjinko@hotmail.com
with GUEST BAR-TENDER in the subject line so I can spot it easily. ;)
And now for this week's challenge.
She's from Canada, she just got back from CHA (lucky girl!), she's a friend of mine, and a longtime Bar-Tender...

CASE Thanh's card:
(copy and selectively edit)


Isn't this a beauty? I just love all the patterns, the layout, and the sweet design.
You can CASE any part of this: the layout, the theme, the colors, just have fun!

From our Guest Bar Tenders:
(CASE-ing the layout)

Sidan
(CASE-ing the theme and layout)

(CASE-ing the layout, rotated)

Thank you ladies, you did a wonderful job being inspired by Thanh!

And now from our Bar-Tenders:

Thanh 
(CASE-ing herself - lol!)

Peggy
(CASE-ing the colors, theme, and layout rotated)



Joni
(CASE-ing the layout)
*****************

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you for picking me as one of your Top 3....im delighted! Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thanks so much for selecting me as one of your top picks. That's fab. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - thank you for choosing me in your top 3 - you've made my day! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete